TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In accessing this www.stars-future.com website the user should take cognisance of the following dispositions concerning the documents, information, data and requirements contained therein, all of which are property of STARS OF THE FUTURE, UNIPESSOAL LDA, a company registered at the Lisbon Commercial Registry Office, no.513681841, with its H.Q. at Avenida da Républica, 6, 7o. Esq., 1050-191 Lisboa, and hereinafter referred to as STARS OF THE FUTURE.
Conditions of Use of the Website
- On this website STARS OF THE FUTURE provides texts, comment, notifications, information, graphics, photos, factual and opinion pieces, illustrations, software, audio and video, conditional on the user’s acceptance, with no reservations, conditions or modifications, of these Terms and Conditions. The material provided does not constitute an offer in the legal meaning of the term.
- All the material on this website is exclusively destined for private use, its use for commercial purposes not being permitted. Furthermore, the information made available (in whatever form it is presented), does not constitute advice or recommendation of purchase, sale or contractual undertaking, nor does it obviate the recourse to specialists should it be deemed necessary.
- Therefore STARS OF THE FUTURE does not accept liability for any losses or personal or material damage incurred directly or indirectly from the use of information made available therein, the sole and exclusive responsibility for all decisions made on the basis of the aforesaid information falling to the user.
- The intellectual property rights over the whole of the website’s content, excepting that provided by duly identified external entities, are property of STARS OF THE FUTURE, including all the data, tools and web pages’ graphic design, with all the components, pictures, graphics and texts therein.
- STARS OF THE FUTURE will not be responsible for any losses deriving from the eventuality of situations of unfeasability, delay, suspension or interruption of access to the www.stars-future.com website as a result of technical faults or other causes. STARS OF THE FUTURE cannot guarantee that access to the website may not suffer interruptions or disruption resulting from technical problems.
- Reproduction in full or in part of any information or content of the www.stars-future.com website is prohibited, as likewise prohibited is its rental or sale, without the prior authorisation of STARS OF THE FUTURE or of the duly identified external content providers.
- STARS OF THE FUTURE reserves the right to, without prior warning, add to, modify or delete information contained in the website, no liability accruing therefrom to indemnify any third parties over the changes.
- STARS OF THE FUTURE cannot guarantee the total immunity of its website to attacks by hackers, viruses and other intrusion software.
- The www.stars-future.com website was conceived and is updated to render all the information it contains compatible with the operating systems and navigation programmes most popular in the market and most used by consumers.
As a prerequisite for use as permitted by these Conditions, the User undertakes to abide by the following.
- To respect the rights of STARS OF THE FUTURE and third parties;
- To observe the rules of common decency and respect all legal stipulations, using the website in a correct and appropriate manner, with strict respect for the Conditions that the User has read, understands, and fully and unreservedly accepts;
- Not to alter the software in any way whatsoever, nor use modified forms of software, namely with the aim of obtaining unauthorised access to Content or to any reserved content.
- All rights of intellectual and industrial property over content, and the website itself, are owned by or licensed to STARS OF THE FUTURE.
- The User acknowledges that the website’s content is a property of STARS OF THE FUTURE and protected by copyright and connected rights and other applicable regulations.
- STARS OF THE FUTURE will not tolerate any breach of intellectual or industrial property rights, nor of the personality and/or property rights of others.
Garantees of Stars of the Future
- The access to or use of the website www.stars-future.com implies the User’s acceptance of the above listed Conditions.
- STARS OF THE FUTURE reserves the right to interrupt or suspend access to the website www.stars-future.com for as long as strictly necessary for technical, administrative, force majeure or other reasons.
- Any communication or message sent by electronic mail, transmission of dossiers or files, the inclusion of data or any other form of unsolicited communication will, unless it contains instructions to the contrary, be regarded as non-confidential and free of any restrictions on use.
- The whole content of this site is protected by the relevant Portuguese and EU legislation, namely in the area of copyright and related rights, and industrial property rights, and cannot be used outside the conditions laid down on this site and without the authorisation of STARS OF THE FUTURE.
- Should any of the stipulations included in the present Conditions be declared null and void, this will not affect the validity or effectiveness of all other stipulations, which will remain fully in force.
- All the matters regulated by these Conditions come under Portuguese law.
- In the event of litigation, all matters pertaining to the interpretation or application of these Conditions, as well as the interpretation and execution of contracts entered into via the website, will come under the jurisdiction of the Lisbon Judicial District Court, all other jurisdictions being expressly renounced.